Directors represent a ideas of incredibly talent, who makes ideas into reality, each one contributing to projects with their talent, unique style, genre and creativity.
Monica G Gambhir
She understands her actor’s pulse from the very first look test. She knows-how to strategically extract the best of emotions and carefully put them to use in the most meaningful scenarios pragmatically redesigned by her. She has a distinct taste in Art that reflects in her work.
Additionally, she holds a position on the Film Craft Jury at #SpikesAsia2024, further underscoring her expertise and influence in the field.
With 16 years of experience in London, Dubai, and Mumbai, She had the privilege of collaborating with renowned producers like Boney Kapoor, Kumar Taurani, Sanjay Leela Bansali and directors like Prabhu Deva. A highlight of her career was co-directing “Karamchand – 2” with Pankuj Parashar, a revival after 22 years starring the legendary Pankuj Kapur for Sony Entertainment Television. She started codirecting “Colgate Visible White” with Ram Baruch for Redfuse Communications.
Later, transitioned to the big screen, working as an Associate Director with Prabhudeva on films like “Wanted” (starring Salman Khan) with Boney Kapoor, “Benaras” (with Kamlesh Pandey & Punkaj arashar), “Ramaiya Vastavaiya” (with Tips Industries), and “Rowdy Rathore” (with Sanjay Leela Bhansali, starring Akshay Kumar), amongst others.
MONICA G GAMBHIR’s Honors
• Golden Award of Montreux: Monica received the Golden Award of Montreux in 2023 for her utstanding direction in the film “Kaise Ka Cancer.”
• Dadasaheb Phalke Award: She was honored with the prestigious Dadasaheb Phalke Award in 2023 for “Kaise Ka Cancer,” recognized as the Best Film by the jury in Direction.
• Kyoorius Creative Awards: Monica’s creative excellence was acknowledged at the 2023 Kyoorius Creative Awards, where she secured Two Baby Elephants for her work on the “Kaise Ka Cancer” campaign and online films.
• Abbys One Show Awards: She received Merit recognition at the Abbys One Show Awards 2023 for her contribution to the Tata Trusts’ “Kaise Ka Cancer” campaign.
• New York Advertising Awards: Her work garnered international attention as she was shortlisted at the New York Advertising Awards in 2023.
• Campaign India Film Crest Awards: Monica achieved the Gold Award for the Best Film in the healthcare & pharmaceutical category at the Campaign India Film Crest Awards 2023. In this instance, she served as both the director and producer, representing CUTAWAYY FILMS.
• IndIAA Awards: Her dedication to corporate social responsibility was acknowledged at the IndIAA Awards 2023, where she was awarded the Best CSR Corporate by the International Advertising Association.
Bhavesh J Kapadia
Having come from a family with a generation of two brilliant cinematographers, it’s rather difficult to explain as to why you want to become a director . Soon Bhavesh managed to fool his family and joined Corcoise Films in 2005 as a very young production assistant and his journey went on as he assisted the most renowned directors at Corcoise Films which includes Prasoon Pandey over 120 commercials till one day a client decided to send a script for him to direct. Since then, he has directed over 40 commercials at Corcoise Films till he decided to move to Cutawayy Films for greener pastures.
Currently working as an Ad Film Director at Cutawayy Films and having directed over 100 films, his forte lies in the performance driven films and likes to explore the quirky and idiosyncratic expressions of emotions in his work and likes to keep it subtle and stylish. His work includes top brands for clients like Crompton Greaves, Coca Cola, Jubilant foods- Dominos, Yum foods – KFC and Pizza Hut, Google, Dabur, Nestle Nerolac and the list goes on. His 1st campaign at Cutawayy Films for Client Droom won an award at Goa Adfest but he blushed the most when his mentor Prasoon Pandey himself told him once that your film is looking better then mine.
Along with his journey in advertising, he will soon make his directorial debut with a wild and entertaining female-led comic thriller series to be produced by Roy Kapoor Films.